Equity is all about giving people what they need to succeed and thrive. Equity Coaching links these two concepts together to create a more impactful approach in order to produce transformational benefits and make them more widely accessible to their communities.
- A senior leader or executive team who wants to be more successful at leading with inclusion and equity?
- A Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) working group that could use some additional support in your organizational efforts to make your workplace more inclusive and equitable?
- A Chief Diversity Officer who might want a space to explore the rigors of your job?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, I’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to head start your journey to becoming Race Equity Culture changemakers in your workspaces.
Come work with me!
My name is Ericka Hines, and I am the Principal of Every Level Leadership. My firm works with individuals and organizations across sectors to help them align their commitments to DEI and race equity with the best strategies to help them succeed.
Equity Coaching FAQ
Do you coach people on how to be more inclusive and equitable?
Yes, I do. This is a very important part of your DEI work. In a coaching environment, I will work with you or your team to address the following:
- Leaders need to know what specific skills and behaviors to lead with an equity lens.
- Ways to help your colleagues do their best work with a DEI lens.
- Keeping momentum or addressing resistance in your DEI efforts.
- Ways to encourage stakeholders, customers, or your board to join your DEI efforts.
- And more!
Why should I work with you?
I have over ten years of experience working with organizations on DEI. I routinely coach leaders as a part of their long-term consulting work with English Language Learners (ELL). Every Level Leadership conducts our work based on experience, research, and best practices. We don’t believe there is only one way for people or organizations to become inclusive and equitable. There are many options, and we will guide, support, and strategize with you and your team to find what works best for you. I encourage you to check out my bio for even more information.
How much time do you have to invest?
Based on my experience, the best way to ensure you are successful in your equity efforts is to commit the time it takes to build your knowledge and muscles around it. We offer a six-month plan for individuals and organizations.
Equity Coaching Packages
If you are ready, there are a few ways we can work together:
- Six one-hour, monthly equity executive coaching sessions = $5,000
- 12 one-hour, twice monthly equity coaching sessions (for 6 months) = $7,500
- Small Team Coaching: four 75- to 90-minute sessions = $10,000 (6-8 members monthly or bi-monthly)
Create the impact you’ve dreamed of! I am ready to work with you.
Assess your readiness with the EIC Pulse Check here.